Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Questions remain....

He was in my dreams yesterday night. I did not remember the dream that well when I woke up but the first thing I recalled was that he was in my dreams. I dont know why he was. It seems there is an interpretation for every dream that you dream, but I cant interpret anything from the dream really....wait...is it that I still miss him?..................I dont know.

It was few months back when I met him last...we havent even exchanged emails for long now. Trying to be oblivious of each other's existence. When I met him though, it was like those suppressed emotions surging out of my system automatically without any control.

I wonder how it will be if and when I get to meet him. I am not even sure if we will ever cross paths again. This life is a long journey afterall, we might bump into each other some day some time in all probability. I guess then, it will be the same as ever. Somehow, the emotions dont seem to fade. Many have come and gone in my life, many things have happened in between, but noone was like him, nothing was like what it was. What was that? Why was that? How was that ?

For some questions in life, there are no answers.

No comments: